Friday 21 September 2012

A Photo + Friday Features


I just wanted to share this sweet photo from a maternity session a few evenings ago. This session really blew me away. There are so many incredibly sweet and gorgeous shots. Makes my heart happy. To see a couple more from the sneak peek, go here!

Enjoy the features today...

* * * * *

From There To Here is an expat blog by Jay, who has chronicled her and husband's travels first from  Canada to West Africa and then from West Africa to Norway! It really has been a captivating journey for these two, and speaking of captivating (and magnificent, and breathtaking!) check out this post by Jay. Holy mackerel. What I wouldn't give to see that! Jay, your fabulous pictures and accounts from your life and travels will have to hold me over until I can see the real things one day! :)



* * * * *

Just Bri is a lifestyle blog by, you guessed it, Bri! She's a Texas girl currently blogging all about her adventures "through career moves, long distance love, and all the moments in between" (stolen from her about page!). :) I love the post she has up this morning all about what she believes in. You really can learn a lot about someone by what they believe in most passionately! Go say hello to Miss Bri.



* * * * * 

Jackie is the blogger behind Sweet & Wild, and I think her blog title describes her just perfectly. :) Jackie is a newlywedded New Yorker girl with lots of spunk, which you get a taste of over here or here (hehe Jackie... the 13th boyfriend thing cracks me up!). She also just opened a cute Etsy shop with snarky, handmade cards, so be sure and check it out. 



* * * * *

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment