Thursday 14 March 2013

j. noel photography website launch!

I've been a bit of a failure when it comes to blogging this week, partially because Matthew is home on spring break right now (!!!) and partially because I've been working away at my official photography biz website! I am SO excited to finally reveal it. It just feels so much more legit to have an actual dot com and a real portfolio together, you know? This business has been my baby for some time now, and I'm so happy to see it "growing up," if you will. I know I have so much more to learn when it comes to photography, but I am so proud of how far I've come since last summer when I started offering sessions for the first time, and I am so excited to see how far I will still go. Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me and given me opportunities to exercise and hone my passion. :)

Without further ado, I give you...




It's simple, clean, and does what I need it to do: showcase my work. :) I am not too proud to ask for help, so if you or anyone you know is in Austin, San Antonio, or the surrounding areas and wouldn't mind helping me spread the word about my business, I would be eternally grateful. Word-of-mouth advertising is a photographer's number ONE referrer! A Facebook share would be simply fantastic.  And do please let me know if you have any issues viewing the website on your various devices or computers. I am having trouble on the iPad right now, but hopefully that's just me and not everyone. We'll see.  THANK YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment