Wednesday 13 March 2013

Playing dress-up with Lilly Pulitzer

"Nina Dress" here

Happy Hump Day everyone! I'd like to dedicate one more post to this weekend's Texas Style Council events, then we'll get back to our regularly scheduled programming. :) 

This weekend during the shop-hop, I had the absolute pleasure of working as in-store blog hostess for Lilly Pulitzer, which is basically the girly-girl's dream shop for beautiful, bright dresses that just scream femininity and fun. I can't admit to being too terribly familiar with Lilly Pulitzer before the weekend, but the girls in the store made me feel right at home and I even got to try on a few dresses that had just arrived and weren't even on the floor yet! It was really just so much fun, and I have to thank manager Erin and all the girls at the store for being so sweet. I so thoroughly enjoyed playing dress up, eating cupcakes, and drinking bellinis with you! Let's do it again some day! :)


left: Freja Dress // right: Lacina Dress

I think this dress was my favorite - it had carrots on it!!! Thanks again for having me, Lilly! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment