Thursday 3 May 2012

Best Photography Tutorials. Ever.

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I wanted to share with you some AMAZING photography/editing tutorials I’ve come across recently… Brittney Squire told me about these, and after hearing her glowing review of them, I had to try for myself. And oh my goodness. I am so thankful I did. 

The first is called Extremely Essential Camera Skills and is basically everything you’d learn in an intensive photography course that you might spend hundreds, if not thousands for, but it’s all wrapped up neatly in a gorgeous, super easy to understand PDF, complete with written material and videos. It will only take you a few hours (ONE afternoon or evening!) to get through it all, and by the end, you’ll be happily shooting in manual on your DSLR. I was seriously blown away by it. It took my understanding of photography to a whole new level (plus it’s all designed beautifully, which makes me happy). After I finished, I switched to manual on my camera and never looked back! Yippee!! Seriously, don’t waste your money on classes or books or scrounge around the Internet looking for all the info you need, when it’s all tied up with a neat bow for you here

camera skills
The second tutorial has also been rocking my world, especially since I’m planning to do photography professionally.  It’s called Super Photo Editing Skills, and it is everything you could possibly need to know about Lightroom, which is the program most photographers are editing in now due to its supreme user-friendly-ness. As I was going through the tutorial, though, I was thinking to myself how I would have never in a million years been able to figure it all out on my own, so I was basically singing praises to the photography gods who put this tutorial together. (thanks Rob & Lauren!!)Editing

I know we’re all typically hoping to find the info we need for free, but I’m learning that sometimes you just HAVE to invest a little in the name of quality (and for the amount of amazing learning you’ll be doing with these, the prices are ridiculously low).  Also, check out the Photography Concentrate website! TONS of fun resources there too.

Hope you photography enthusiasts out there try these out! You’ll be glad you did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment