Monday 30 May 2011

Our kitchen appliance selections

We've decided to go with Miele kitchen appliances. Have so far decided which rangehood and cooktop we are getting, but still not sure about the oven. I don't really bake much (at the moment) so not sure if it is worth getting a top of the range oven or not... Decisions, decisions... 

Dual Wok burner and 5 cooking zones is probably overkill for the cooking we do, but oh well. I am also concerned about the scratching the glass surface, but I guess I will just have to be very careful :)


I hope this rangehood will prevent our large open living space from getting smelly when cooking steak and deep-frying stuff... 



Extraction rate
  • Intensive 760 m³/h, EN 61591 70 dB(A) re 1 pW (58 dB(A) re µPa Sound pressure)
  • Max. 560 m³/h, EN 61591 62 dB(A) re 1 pW (50 dB(A) re µPa Sound pressure)




No comments:

Post a Comment