Thursday 20 October 2011

Fall Inspired Design Board

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11

Today I've put together a living room inspired by Fall. I don't usually design rooms with such muted and neutral colors but I really love how this room feels. The red chairs add the perfect amount of "punch". 

Here are some of my favorite sources in the room. 


The board was inspired by this pillow. I love the red and gold mixed with that slate blue. Plus it is such a happy pillow! 


I am also obsessed with this beautiful pillow from Lands End. 


I love all of the art found at the Animal Print Shop. A I feel like a grouping of pheasants is appropriate for this Fall Living Room . 


The window treatments are inspired by these painted curtains at Reckless Glamour. 


I love this table from Ballard and it's on sale right now for $99. Everyone should buy one! 


I love this rug from Rugs USA. This rug balances out the red and neutral tones in the room. It brings in a "cool" feel to this Autumn room.

No comments:

Post a Comment