Sunday 25 December 2011

Bedside tables and computer desk - at last!

On Friday we ordered a couple of Cavalli bedside tables and a Shorthand desk from Freedom. Both were on SALE.

Can't wait to say good bye to a cardboard box that our toilet suite came in, which we've been using as a computer desk for the past couple of months!!!! And after 4 years of living out of home, we will finally have bedside tables!!!!!

Can you tell how excited I am???? :))))

And last weekend I bought a bunch of face, hand and bath towels and 3 floor matts from their Lennox range in white. They are discontinuing them so had them for 40% off!!! I went to 2 freedom stores and cleaned them out. They didn't have much left in white but I ended up with 7 face washers, 10 hand towels, 3 bath towels and 3 bath matts. Very happy I was!!!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment