Tuesday 13 December 2011

Ice Ice Baby

I was searching for ice cube trays and came across this... with the following description:

Alright stop. Collaborate and listen. Suck UK is back with a brand new invention.


With Suck UK’s Ice Ice Baby Ice Cube Tray in your freezer, your ice will be anything BUT vanilla. Fill up the letters with water, and shove it in your freezer to create letter-shaped ice cubes that spell out the words “Ice Ice Baby”.

Why? Why NOT?

Scoff if you will, but I bet you know all the words...

This ice cube tray is so much more than just a tribute to one of music’s most iconic lyrics. It's also quite functional. It’s made of win top quality, food grade silicone, because, after all, anything less than the best is a felony. Will it ever stop (being awesome)? Yo, I don’t know. But somehow, I doubt it. To the extreme, it rocks your fridge like a vandal.

If you need an ice cube, YO, this tray will hold it. Check out my hook while my drink’s getting colder.

Suck UK - Ice Ice Baby Ice Cube Tray
Let me know what you think :)

B

No comments:

Post a Comment