Monday 2 December 2013

Our Thanksgiving 2013


Happy Monday, my friends! I've missed you! We had a really, really nice Thanksgiving with family and friends, and I'm not gonna lie... it was really great to take the week off of blogging and just live life. I barely took any pictures which, these days, is a relief!

The next few days I'll be squishing in lots of editing work and wrapping things up before the latter part of the week, when a couple of my best friends and I are flying to Denver, then driving to Wyoming for another best friend's wedding, where the forecast on Thursday (which also happens to be my 27th birthday) is a high of 7 and a low of -8.

LET THAT MARINATE. A HIGH OF 7 DEGREES AND A LOW OF NEGATIVE 8. I don't think I've ever experienced that kind of cold, so it should be reeeal interesting. I'm actually a little terrified.

Anyway, enough chit chat. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday! :)

PS - Just a reminder, Photography Concentrate's Black Friday sale is on through TOMORROW only! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment