Wednesday 18 December 2013

The queen of quizzes

Those who know me well know I have a strange love of personality tests and other similar quizzes, and I have collected a few good ones to share with you here today. You may remember the more popular Jung Typology test I shared a while back, and I'll leave that one here again too, but I've recently found an even quicker one (only four questions!) that is amazingly accurate. See below for all the quizzy goodness. :) Happy Wednesday!


iPersonic - free 4 question personality test with amazingly accurate results. FYI, I'm a Spontaneous Idealist! (which matches quite well with my assessment as an ENFP in the next test.)

Jung Typology - free 72 question personality test which, again, produces amazingly accurate and insightful results. Besides just listing all your good qualities, it also explores your type's weaknesses, which is a great opportunity for self-awareness and growth. (I'm an ENFP!)

How well do you see color? (a test to find out if you have any color blindness... I scored a 3!)

What is your true color aura? (I got red!)

Know of any other great quizzes for me? Share 'em in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment