Tuesday 12 July 2011

What do you think of my new walk in robe design?

We will be having the same type of drawers and drawer handles as the pic below, and a few bottom drawers will have glass inserts. The only difference is that my drawers won't have the grooves in the middle...


My lovely Decorating Forum friends suggested I group the hanging rails together and have the drawers closer to the bathroom, as below. What do you think? Do you prefer the new layout? I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions on how to  make it more practical and user friendly :)

 
This was the old layout:
 



These are the drawer handles I am thinking of using. Do you knwo what they are called or where I could purchase them from?




And once again, here is our slightly awkward bedroom, walk through, ensuite door layout:

B

No comments:

Post a Comment