Saturday 2 July 2011

Our ensuite vanity

We are having a 3m long, white 2-pack vanity in our ensuite, a row of 300x300 tiles as a splashback and a mirror all the way to the ceiling. I would love to hear your feedback on the design I've come up with :)

Is 50cm wide and 24cm deep an ok size for drawers, or is it too shallow? Should we leave the middle compartment as it is or convert it into a set of drawers?

Also, what type of handles would you recommend? I love the handle-less look of the shadow line drawers (or whatever it's called) but am paranoid they would collect both dirt and water in them :(



These low key drawer handles are what I am thinking of for our walk through robe which is in between the ensuite and our bedroom. Have you had any experience with them? Would love to hear your thoughts. Would you recommend we go with the same ones for our vanity as well?




This is what the bedroom-walk through robe-ensuite layout looks like:


Hope you are enjoying your weekend :)

B

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.
    Certified Precision Roofing

    ReplyDelete