Monday, 20 June 2011

Waterproofing and plywood installation

Just a quick update on what's happened over the weekend: 
  • We've sanded the hebel in preparation for plywood.
  • We've started installing the plywood onto hebel in preparation for timber flooring.
  • Our tiler has completed the first step in waterproofing the two bathrooms upstairs.

We've had a terrible start to the week :(

The tiles we had selected and both loved - we can't have, as there aren't enough in stock and the next shipment will be here in August, possibly later :(

So yesterday we spent the whole day searching for our new tiles. It has been very depressing :( and we still haven't found the IT tiles :(

Hope you are having a lovely week.



No comments:

Post a Comment