Wednesday 11 September 2013

Favorite online places (to drop some dough)

For Day 7 of Blogtember we're sharing links to favorite online shops. I have so many and there are seemingly endless fantastic handmade shops in places like Etsy... it is a veritable black hole of awesomeness over there. But here are just a few of my favorites! Cannot wait to browse everyone else's picks, too. Happy Hump Day!


BLOOM THEORY // The loveliest camera straps I've ever seen. I don't own one, but it's on my bucket list.


DIMDIMINI // When we have a baby someday I will be decorating with these little critters. There are so many adorably whimsical watercolor animal prints in this shop!



PETITOR // This is one of my favorite shops for beautiful and inexpensive gifts for friends (and myself).




IVIEBABY // One of the major reasons I'd like a baby is so I can decorate its nursery with some Iviebaby.




RUCHE // Ruche is so timeless and classy, and new arrivals are added almost every day. I love this adorable shop!


Share your favorite shops in the linkup below! Have fun browsing. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment