Wednesday 4 September 2013

Pied-á-terre

Day Two of Blogtember! If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?






above via Corcoran, $1,649,000, Greenwich Village

Easiest question I’ll ever answer. This one’s been a dream of mine for years now, and I have this funny feeling that if it never happens, it will be my one great sadness, you know? 

I’d move to New York City. Live and breathe it for three whole months (or six… or twelve… or maybe indefinitely). Stay in a cozy apartment somewhere in Manhattan - bonus points for exposed brick walls and bright, east-facing windows. I’d soak it all in and I’d write all day, every day, in my little desk by a window, or at a cafe, or in the park.  I’d visit museums and art galleries and eat the best food and learn about people and learn about myself. I’ve always thought that if I ever have anything good to say (to write), it will be said from there. From New York. That city has my heart.

Any wealthy benefactor/readers out there want to buy me one of these apartments? Hey, just throwing it out there.

above via Corcoran, $649,000, Chelsea 



above via Corcoran, 1, 475,000, West Village

* * * * *

What would YOU do with three months off from your life? Link up below! :)

***If you entered your link between 8:30-8:45 AM central time, please enter it again! List wasn't working properly so I had to make a new one. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment