Thursday 14 February 2013

A picture an hour

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you all have a nice day, single or taken, and remember you are loved.

I've seen this "a picture an hour" post around on different blogs lately (I think it originated here), and yesterday I thought I'd try it. It was kind of hard since I often sit at my computer for hours at a time, but good because it challenged me to take little breaks and do other things... can't just keep taking pictures of my keyboard. ;)

These photos don't necessarily represent everything I did that hour - they are just a little scene I saw. It was definitely an uneventful day (nothing too exciting happened), but that's sort of a day in the life around here. I sit on my butt, working on stuff on the computer, from dawn til dusk many days. I wish yesterday I had some exercise to show for myself, but alas, I did not.  Here are my pictures...

* * * * *

7 am - Gracie and Cooper get breakfast :)



8 am - my favorite breakfast lately: scrambled eggs with pico de gallo mixed in and fresh avo on top. Fruit on the side, a glass of water, and vitamins. :)



9 am - Get to work. This heart wallpaper from design love fest makes me smile.



Second cup of coffee came early. Yep, one of those kind of days...



10 am - Snoozing happily while Mommy works.



11 am - still working. Cooper in his regular post under my chair or desk. Bored and wishing we were on a walk.



12 noon - went to visit Norman while my mom was volunteering. Such a little goob.



1 PM - lunch of champions: multigrain cheerios.



Cleaned kitchen - the before was atrocious.



2 pm - I believe in power naps.



So does Cooper.



3 pm - a little french press coffee for an afternoon pick me up before getting back to work...



4 pm - editing pictures is better with a "Caramel Delight" Girl Scout cookie.



5 pm - took a break to paint my fingers and toes in preparation for the big day. Red with gold glitter. :)



6 pm - french dip sandwich for din din... veggie chips and an apple on the side.



7 pm - nightly bathtime ritual... this is my favorite place in the house.



Tired face and messy hair. A good day. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment