Friday 15 February 2013

Probably the last time I'll wear red before Christmas


Jeans and hat: Banana Republic, pink shirt: Loft, Sweater: J.Crew, Scarf: F21, Boots: Franco Sarto from Famous Footwear. all past season.

Yesterday sweet Alisha was in town staying at Barton Creek Resort, and we met up for a quick coffee date and outfit pictures. I love blogger friends... they just get you, you know?

This outfit isn't anything too special, but I thought I'd wear a little pink and red and polka dots in honor of Valentine's Day. :) Did any of you celebrate last night, or are you waiting 'til the weekend?

And now, for today's featured sponsors...

* * * * *

Nadia is the blogger behind A Culinary Education, and as the title of the blog suggests, this lovely lady is currently a culinary school student (though she's an IT nerd by day). Nadia posts delicious recipes like this one for Lemon Thyme Chicken Stew or this one for Billionaire's Bacon. I am the world's biggest bacon fan (in fact, when I was little I used to say I had a whole separate stomach for bacon), so that recipe pretty much rocked my world. I'm afraid to try it, because it would probably be much too good. Go say hello to Nadia, and support her culinary adventures!


* * * * *

Miss Carly is the beautiful brains behind Lipgloss and Crayons, a life and fashion blog based in sunny Los Angeles, California. Carly is an elementary school teacher (that's where the "crayons" come in!), and she puts together such fun outfits and finds from around the web. You can tell this girl truly loves fashion, and I always enjoy seeing what she'll come up with next! Get to know her better over here, and enjoy those cute engagement photos while you're at it! :)


* * * * *

Last but not least is lovely Devon of the Mermaid Chronicles! How many blogs do you read about writers who are also surfers?! Not many, I bet. Devon lives in San Diego, California and is an incredible surfer and writer - in fact, she recently quit her job to pursue both passions. I absolutely love the way she has life posts categorized here (a fantastic roadmap to get to know her!), and over here you'll find her and her husband's super cute love story (gave me goosebumps to read!). Enjoy, and be sure to let her know you stopped by!

No comments:

Post a Comment