Friday 1 February 2013

Gate-less front fence?

From an aesthetic point of view, is it ok to NOT have a gate if you DO have a front fence? So what I mean is just have a gap where the driveway/front path are.

I must admit I've always thought gate less front fences were ... pointless, but have lately been thinking about what we will do. We've already put provision in for the gate motor, but... If we go for a sliding gate, it will block the gate to the front path, and if we go for a double swing gate it will take up too much room. Even though there is currently just the two of us, we do plan to have kids one day, which means some cars will have to be parked in the driveway...

Soooo, I am now thinking of a gate-less front fence. Am I crazy or just lazy?

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment