Thursday 17 October 2013

Five inches

Shirt: Target, Pants: Stitch Fix, Boots (or here): Hunter, Bag: thrifted, Hat: Banana Republic


That's how much hair I cut off my head yesterday. I may have lost a pound or two. However, I already miss my long(er) hair. But alas, it will grow back. 

In other news, it has rained here for about a week straight, so my wellies are getting lots of good use. Other than that, I'm just busy finishing up a lot of work before we leave for a Mexico trip next week, hence the rather sparse posting.  I'm photographing a small corporate event there (and pretty excited about it, I might add!). We used to go on awesome trips through Matthew's old job, and now my job is sending us on 'em!  Sweet. 

Happy Thursday...

Shirt: Target, Pants: Stitch FixBoots (or here): Hunter, Bag: thrifted, Hat: Banana Republic


follow here! Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment