Friday 23 August 2013

Feature Friday: Mini Manor Blog

Today I am featuring the home of Ashli from the blog the Mini Manor. Here is what she says she loves about her home,

"I feel like I should state the obvious like the people I share it with . . . including our new baby boy Hudson we adopted 2 months ago.


But on a totally superficial level what I love most about my home is how our laundry room is on our main floor (in our mudroom) because it makes laundry so easy. I can hear the buzz when it's done and I can get the one load out and the other load in, while waiting for the pasta to boil. ;)." 

Enjoy! 

l i v i n g   r o o m







o f f i c e



k i t c h e n 





m a s t e r   b e d r o o m





l a u n d r y   r o o m


g i r l s '   r o o m 



g a r a g e


Get all the details on this garage garden station here

Thanks so much to Ashli for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment