Thursday 8 August 2013

I wore this to PROM


I miiiight be recapping Texas Style Council for the rest of the summer. OK, that's definitely an exaggeration, but bear with me here, cause there's a couple posts-worth of good stuff still left! I thought about squishing all the photos from the Prom Party on Saturday evening into one post, but then I looked at all the party pics and basically just didn't want to edit them this morning. So, more coming soon!

A little about this dress I wore to Prom (haha... that sounds so funny!): basically, it was meant to be mine. Only one left on the website, and it happened to be my size. WHEN DOES THAT EVER HAPPEN. To me, never!

So yeah, I don't mean to be obnoxious, but I have to thank my friends at Ruche once again for dressing me this weekend.  This dress was my favorite of the three I wore, and a perfect example of how a really  great outfit can make you feel pretty and confident and overall awesome. I will definitely find another reason to wear this baby!

Dress and bag: c/o Ruche | Shoes: Aldo | Necklace: Thrifted


 follow here! Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment