Wednesday 14 August 2013

Salt Lake Parade of Homes

I only had one day to spend viewing the Salt Lake Parade of Homes so I did the best I could with the limited time I had. 

Check out past posts about the Salt Lake Parade of Homes here, herehere and here

If you haven't bought your tickets yet you can purchase discount tickets online thanks to Daybreak Utah. Just go here and type 'daybreak' in the discount field to receive $2 off. 


One of my favorite home was built by Holmes Homes. The color palette throughout was very soothing and soft. 



I loved these chunky lamps. 




The living room and dining room flowed into each other with the fireplace in the middle of the room. 


Oh how I dream of having a fireplace in my home one day... 




You hardly ever see free standing tubs in model homes so I was pretty excited to see this bathroom! It was laid out really well for a small bathroom. 










Blue Pine Homes built this next home and the decorating was done by my good friend Caitlin Creer







I was swooning over this kitchen and that backsplash!  




















I always look forward to Ivory Homes decor each year. I get so many great ideas from their spaces. 










Great fireplace tile detail. 









This settee was off to the side of the dining table which I thought was a nice touch. 






Fun idea to add taffy to the countertop to add color in the Kitchen. 


This master bedroom is a little masculine for my taste but it could be perfect for some people! Not everyone wants florals and soft colors in their bedroom. 






I love this framed paper as art in the Laundry room. 








This room is so fun for a girl. The coral ceiling and the striped curtains are perfect. 



This Ivory home is a rambler in a Senior Living Community. You can tell the design is a little more "mature" but still so beautiful.  
















Oh how I dream of the day I can wallpaper an entire hallway like this and how cute is that umbrella holder in the hall! 








The next Ivory home was much more modern! 



I hardly ever decorate with any shade of purple and it's always neat to see how people use a color you aren't as comfortable with.  




A window bench under the t.v. is a neat use of space.  






I love the idea of using pressed flowers against black paper to create a gallery wall. 










This home designed by Candlelight Homes had some cool industrial elements in the kid's rooms. 






Which home or space was your favorite? 

*Please note I can't give you sources for these homes. If you want to know where something comes from try contacting the builder directly*

No comments:

Post a Comment