Tuesday 20 August 2013

Samantha Kelly Photography



I love coming across beautiful interiors on photographers websites. I recently discovered the work of Samantha Kelly and I had to share! Her photos are so crisp, bright and beautiful. 


This beautiful newborn shoot really showcases the great colors used in the Nursery. 




And how about that rug used in this nursery




I love the personalities that shine through with this family


This party that Samantha photographed for Stacy Sargent's birthday party will blow your mind. 







You can get all the party details here.


I am ecstatic to offer my 6th Street readers a discount on Samantha's already low prices.
Contact Samantha to schedule your shoot and make sure you mention this post to get your discount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment