Thursday 29 August 2013

My Sister's Wedding


Last month my beautiful sister Sarah got married to the love of her life. My sister is one of the most amazing girls I have ever known so I could not have been happier for her. She is crazy smart, incredibly kind, super creative, positive, happy and seriously gorgeous. It was so fulfilling to see her end up with an equally amazing guy. 

All the pictures were taken by Brooke Shultz Photography


They got married in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple










Her invitations are from Minted. They are the Floral Frame Wedding invitation. 



The reception was held at Wadley Farms. The venue was amazing! The site was so picturesque and serene. 



















Sarah and Gil's wedding was a fairy-tale and the perfect beginning to their happily ever after...

Photographs by Brooke Shultz Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment