Monday 30 January 2012

Built-in robes for our secondary bedrooms

Just like everything else in this house... I've been overthinking this built-in robes business... Our secondary bedrooms are all 5m x 3.5m and the built-in robes range between 2.3m and 3.5m.

We don't know how many kids we will have so these might be used as kids'/study/guest bedrooms. Should we just go with the cheapest fit out (hanging + some shelving) or invest a bit more? (I have no idea if our clothes will fit in our walk-in-robe so we might have to use one of these bedroom's buit-ins for our stuff as well).

If/when we have kids, I am thinking Bedroom 2 would be the nursery.


Also, my lovely Decorating Forum friend Sooty, suggested that we have a wardrobe just in the centre with shelving to each side. And use the shelves for storage of books/decorative items. I really like this idea but am affraid that it might create too much mess... I really hate dusting *shy* and with our generous room sizes we are thinking that we should be able to fit study desks as well shelving as it is. What would you do? Are you a lazy person who hates dusting?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment