Thursday 12 January 2012

Glass splashback - white or a shade of silver?

What glass colour would you recommend for our kitchen splashback? A pure white or a shade of silver/grey? I like both, but also have concernes about both :(

Pure White
  • I am affraid that:
    •  it might make the kitchen look too plain, especially if I continue being a lazy bum that I am and don't add any colour in the form of accessories/flowers :(
  • On the other hand I think white is more timeless and less likelly to date.
A shade of silver/grey
  • I am affraid that
    • it might date, and I will get bored of it too quickly
    • too much silver with all the appliances and knives, toaster, kettle if I decide to keep them there :(
  • On the other hand it might add some interest, especially if I continue being a lazy bum that I am in terms of colour/flowers/accesories.
What do you think?







B

No comments:

Post a Comment