Monday 1 April 2013

Easter 2013

April first, already? How can that be? 

Thank you all for the very kind and encouraging comments and emails after the loss of my Grandma. I needed the break last week, and I think I now need, equally, to get back to work and back to the blog. These are things that make me happy and give me purpose, and when I don't do them, I feel lost. 

So, Easter! I'll kick off the new week with some photos from yesterday. We spent the afternoon with Matthew's family at their new lake house, and it really was a wonderfully relaxing time. It's already getting HOT here in Texas, and after yesterday, I now have an awesome face and lower-arm sunburn to show for it.  

And since I'm not quite ready to say anything too profound (obviously), I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking...

such beautiful homes along Lake McQueeney

my pretty mother in law :)

would you believe that this was the least awkward picture of me taken the whole day?

oh, fancy.

mimosa at brunch.

love them.

Kelsey with her Easter basket! Hehe.

 love this sweet photo of Matthew and his Grandma. :)

Hope you have a wonderful start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment