Thursday 11 April 2013

La Condesa

Firstly. I think I should probably have an Austin food blog. Just a whole separate place where I can talk about stuffing my face all over town. I'll look into that. 

Secondly. I'm a little embarrassed to admit this was my first time at La Condesa. It seems to be one of the places to try in Austin, and I've been dying to go for some time now. It worked out for me and my sister in law to meet up with Shay there for lunch the other day, and we were all so impressed with the place. Great food, atmosphere, design, location... what more can you ask for? I got the "pollo rostizado" tacos with a side of avocado, and holy yum. My mouth is literally watering right now while I think about it. Next time I'll have Matthew take me there for date night and one too many margaritas.

Add this one to your list!









No comments:

Post a Comment