Monday 22 April 2013

Epicerie

This place! So, so good. I've been wanting to try it out for some time now (it's relatively new, and apparently it caused some tension with neighbors who didn't want the restaurant creating extra traffic in the 'hood, though I would love it if this little gem was in my front yard!). My mom and I finally stopped in and were really impressed. Friendly staff, delicious food, great atmosphere, light, bright, clean, and yummy. We went on slightly off-peak hours during the week and had no trouble finding a table, which I hear is the way to go with this one. I'd highly recommend a cup of fresh drip coffee and a piece of melt-in-your mouth shortbread. A great place to go for a quick lunch or a catch-up chat with a friend. We'll be back, Epicerie...









No comments:

Post a Comment