Tuesday 2 April 2013

Houndstooth Coffee


There's something about a local coffee shop... the way it smells, of course, and there's the hustle and bustle and the people hard at work on laptops or with their noses buried in books or on work meetings or first dates. Coffee shops are my favorite. I have a mind to try every single one in town. 

Each barista enjoys the romance of coffee and loves sharing that passion with guests. That's a line from a Houndstooth Coffee press release I read and liked because I had never thought of coffee as romantic, but now I probably always will. :)

This is a great little spot that truly takes pride in their coffee - even offers public "cupping classes" weekly. It's just past Central Market on North Lamar, if you're in town. Happy Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment