Monday 29 July 2013

Coast to coast styles: easy weekend attire


Today I'm participating in Meag's series called Coast to Coast Styles, and this week she's featuring ladies from different parts of the U.S. and how they'd dress for an easy weekend outing in their town. I wore this outfit to brunch with friends yesterday morning - nothing fancy, just cutoff jeans, a cute scalloped tank top, and a fedora to cover my unwashed hair. ;)  One thing I truly love about Austin is the lack of pretenses here. It's such an incredibly laid back city, and you are not expected to be dressed to the nines whenever you go out. Totally can't tell the bums from the millionaires half the time in this town. 

Hope you have a fabulous Monday!

Shirt: from my latest Stitch Fix! The only thing I think I'll keep. Wasn't a huge fan of my box this time around, but I'm happy as long as I get one really good item | Pants: cutoff Loft jeans | Hat: Target | Necklace: c/o Altar'd State | Sandals: Nordstrom Rack

* * * * *


Visit the other ladies participating, too!

South - Me :)
Midwest - Kiley
Northwest - Jade  
California - Sara
Mountains - Meag
East Coast - Caitlin


follow here! Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment