Thursday 11 July 2013

The Best Home Decor Items to Buy on Ebay

While I am always a fan of shopping at all the regular bigger home decor stores I also enjoy finding one-of-a-kind pieces on ebay occasionally. I've rounded up some of my favorite items to search for on ebay!


Colorful Kilim rugs are sometimes hard to come by but ebay has a great selection. An antique Turkish rug like this would be almost impossible to find at this good of a price. 


I love using vintage scarfs as art. Ebay has so many beautiful scarves that would work well as large statement pieces on a wall. 


You can get a great deal on vintage fabric on ebay. I love searching for vintage Schumacher or Lee Jofa. The patterns are still so beautiful and sometimes less than $20 a yard which is a steal for designer fabric! 


You know I love a great designer pillow and this ebay shop has an amazing selection at killer prices! 



Vintage wallpaper can be found for pennies on ebay. There are so many great patterns to choose from. 

What decorating items have you found recently on ebay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment