Friday 12 July 2013

Feature Friday: The Shabby Nest

Wendy, blogger at The Shabby Nest, has been a long time blog friend of mine so I am delighted to be featuring her home tour with you today! Here is how she describes her blog and design style:

On my blog, I love to share my design philosophy which I call "Luxe for Less".  I believe that it is completely possible to create beautiful homes without spending a fortune.  It's all about thinking outside the box and making smart choices.  I want my home to be a lovely place, but more importantly, I want it to be a place where my family feels comfortable and where we can escape from the everyday world.  I don't want it to be a place where everything is too expensive or too precious to be touched.  That's where "Luxe for Less" comes in - creating a home that is both beautiful and livable without breaking the bank!

Enjoy! 



You can read more about this entry here

Living Room





You can read more about this space here

Dining Room



You can read more about this room here

Boy's Loft



Girl's Room





 You can read more about this room here

Boy's Room






You can read more about this room here

Thanks so much to Wendy for sharing her home tour with us. You can view more of her home here

Go here to check out past Feature Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment