Friday 28 September 2012

Fall is nigh. Maybe.




Dress and sweater: Banana Republic outlet (similar dress) Boots: Franco Sarto, from Famous Footwear (similar here), Purse/Camerabag: Theit, Necklace: Outfit Additions

Well, well. Aren't I just the little walking blogger cliche? A striped dress, a mustard sweater, AND brown riding boots. Gotta love it.

* * * * *

A few things:

- Yesterday was six months since Edd left us. I sat in front of my computer for what felt like forever, trying to find words, but even now, half a year later, words mostly won't come.  Long story short, we miss you, Edd. You're never forgotten.

- It's supposed to cool down a bit in Austin this weekend. And so begins our bipolar is it fall? Is it not fall? Should I wear a sweater? I'll be sweating by 10:30. Is that tree changing color?! Oh wait, it must have just died over the summer. Why is my AC on while my windows are open? Oh, because it's 91 out. Well, damn. Should I make chili?

- Also, have you guys seen the new Myspace? Watch the preview. It actually looks pretty rad. And I don't even use that word.

* * * * *

Happy Friday, love bugs. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment