Thursday 6 September 2012

What I've been up to

My photography biz is keeping me busy. Right now I am in this weird process of learning how to juggle it all. I'm not very good at it. I've noticed my blog content starting to slip because all the time I used to spend thinking about making my blog better, I'm now devoting to editing and thinking about how to make my photography better. In the words of a lovely reader over the summer, "yeah, your blog is really starting to suck lately." D-oh! BUT, I really want to do it all, and do it all well. So bear with me while I learn this balancing act. I seriously have NO idea how women (and men, of course) juggle SO much more than I do! I would keel over and die of anxiety, I think.

But anyway, let's see. I am about... (counts in head)... SEVEN photo sessions behind on blogging, and I'm not even sure I'll put them all up here on SOML since this really isn't meant to be a photography blog. I just haven't gotten around to putting together my new blogsite yet.

Ok, I'll stop rambling. But I'd like to include a few of my favorite pictures from recent sessions. I've been a busy little bee. I will blog the full sessions at some point, either here or on my new blog when it's ready, so stay tuned! And if you care to follow along with me as I go, check out J. Noel Photography's Facebook page.


















No comments:

Post a Comment