Monday 4 March 2013

Always late for the wagon


I may have outfit photos up today, but I'd like to talk about something more serious: Downton Abbey. I have been hearing about this show for months now, from other bloggers, from friends, and from my own Grandma, for goodness sake. But as per usual, I was late for the bandwagon. Last week, however, I decided to watch the first episode. And into the abyss I went.

What I find truly remarkable, however, is that Matthew has also fallen hook, line, and sinker for Downton, and we spent a glorious weekend cuddling on the couch and watching episode after episode, and he wasn't even sad about it. Sounds wonderful, yes, but gosh that show is stressful. The drama! The suspense! The relationships and the twists! It's almost too much to bear. The acting is really excellent, too, and the sets and costumes. I want every one of the sisters' outfits, don't you? 

Do you watch? Do you love it? 

Happy Monday. :)

{ Dress and bag: c/o Lulus.com (bag: gasping for square yellow clutch), Lulu's discount code: SOML for 15% off in US and Canada through March 8th!, Belt: Target, Shoes: White House Black Market, Bracelet: Crafts and Love }

No comments:

Post a Comment