Monday 18 March 2013

Life updates and green pants for St. Patty




This song is soothing and inspiring to me this morning. To be honest with you, my world is a little shaken up right now. I'm feeling uninspired, and a couple things are going on behind the scenes that are scary/exciting/new/different, and the emotion it takes to process them is leaving me depleted in other ways. You know? I wish I could talk more about it now, but I can't just yet. Ooh, suspense! ;)

Matthew is back to the law school grind today after a week of spring break. We both laid pretty low and got work done and finished up the last season of Downton Abbey (three words: what. the. eff.), but now, as this new week kicks off, I plan to pick myself up out of this funk, and that'll be that! Funk, be gone! 

Here's my St. Patty's Day outfit. To put things in perspective, I wore it to this field, and then I cooked dinner in it, and then I changed back into my pajamas. It's an exciting life I lead... :)

{ Shirt: J.Crew, Pants: Gap, Jacket: Loft, Flats: c/o Tailor and Stylist (10% off your purchase with the code storyofmylife10) }

No comments:

Post a Comment