Wednesday 20 March 2013

Winflo


The other day I was driving down west 6th street, and I had to do a double take when I saw this crazy cool looking new restaurant to my left, which I never remembered seeing there before. I only saw it for a quick second driving by (and it was dark out already), but the lights on the trees and from the cool modern lanterns lit the whole place up, and it totally looked hopping and awesome. I knew I needed to be there immediately. 

My wonderful sister-in-law, Kelsey, just moved here from San Diego, and I'm so thrilled to have a new partner in crime for experiencing some of these great places around town (but don't worry Mom, you're not replaced!). ;) Enjoy a few photos from Winflo, and if you're in town, GO!

(PS - we had a couple delicious cocktails, a salad, and shared pasta and meatballs and the best brussels sprouts. The cuisine is Italian, but the atmosphere is all Austin). :)


No comments:

Post a Comment