Friday 8 March 2013

Lilly Pulitzer & SOML at the Domain TOMORROW!


Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited to announce a special Texas Style Council event at the Domain shopping center here in Austin tomorrow, March 9th! I had so much fun at Texas Style Council events last year, and I fully expect this year to be just as fabulous. The full conference is this August, so stay tuned for more on that! I love that the events are even more inclusive this year, especially the ones this weekend. All you need is a love for blogs and fashion and a willingness to meet other cool ladies, and you'll fit right in! :)

I'll be the blog hostess at Lilly Pulitzer during the 5 PM to 7 PM shop hop portion of the day (so excited about my new LP dress!!), and I would absolutely love it if you stopped in to say hello! I don't bite, I promise. There will be peach bellinis and cupcakes at the gorgggeous Lilly Pulitzer store, and if that isn't reason enough to stop by, I don't know what is. But seriously, it would make my life to meet some local readers (or see you again, if we've already met!), so feel free to stop by and introduce yourself, or if you'd like to be a part of the day's fun, register for the event here by 8 PM tonight (Friday). There will be discounts, prizes, networking, and good times all around. Visit the TXSC Facebook page here for more info.

See you tomorrow! :)

And because I really am giddy about my new Lilly dress, here's a little sneak peek at what I'm wearing for the day. I'll totally be channeling Betty Draper, just you wait and see! :P



* * * * *

Now, today's featured sponsors... these girls are all amazing and so worth a visit!

Aunie Sauce is a completely adorable blog by the completely adorable miss Aunie, a Boise, Idaho blogger that posts on everything from her cute sense of style to her faith to her raw and honest struggles with "trich." I love a blogger that's not afraid to admit her imperfections, if only to help others around the world that may struggle with the same things. You're amazing, Aunie! :)


* * * * *

Next up is a personal favorite of mine, the lovely Ash from House of Glass. Ash lives on a ranch in Southern California with her husband and pack of animals (three dogs and a cat!), and this girl lights up the blogosphere with her cute humor and style, amazing comments, awesome vegetarian recipes, and her overall fabulous and bubbly personality. I love her husband Justin's edgy look and how incredibly cute they are together.... see?!! Go make friends with Ashley.



* * * * *

KTJ Weighing In is a fantastic lifestyle blog by a Pittsburg attorney/blogger combo named Katie, who openly documents her weight loss journey, gives excellent blogging tips, and if you browse even a few pages on her blog, you'll see she's a wonderful story teller and really lets the reader in, so to speak. Today's post is the perfect example! I love that about you, Katie! In my humble opinion, this girl embodies what life-blogging is all about, so go for a visit and support this sweet lady.



Happy Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment