Friday 22 March 2013

Feature Friday: Cuckoo 4 Design

 Today I am featuring the home of blogger Julia from the blog Cuckoo 4 Design. Here is what she says she loves most about her home,


"I love when people come into our home for the first time and say: "Wow I didn't expect this at all...this is great!" 
That is because our neighborhood reminds me of the song (which was the Weeds theme song) "Little Boxes" by Malvina Reynolds.

Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes made of ticky tacky,
Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes all the same.

Yes, they are all little boxes that look the same from the outside but when you come into our house then you notice that it is different and not a standard little box. Don't judge a book by it's cover!
It is totally me and represents everything I love. (My husband loves it too in case you are wondering) I hope you enjoy seeing pictures of our home".

Enjoy~ 


 L I V I N G   R O O M




See her tutorial for painting an Ombre Screen Divider here


See her post about her Secretary Desk Makeover here.  





See her brass shelf makeover here




See her Cuckoo Clock Makeover here

K I T C H E N 





D I N I N G   R O O M 





M A S T E R   B E D R O O M





P O W D E R   B A T H R O O M






H A L L W A Y


See how she turned a bowel into her hallway light fixture here

G I R L ' S   R O O M




B O Y ' S   R O O M 



A big thanks to Julia for sharing her home with us! Make sure you check out her blog here

Go here to check out past Feature Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment