Thursday 14 March 2013

My Favorite Spring Decorations


Last Christmas I rounded up some of my favorite Holiday Decor.  This Spring I'm doing the same thing with my favorite Spring decorating items. I don't know about you but it's been a loooooong Winter in Utah and I am more than ready for a little sunshine and some cheery items to brighten up my home! 

There is something so sweet about this Spring Bunting. It would look adorable on a mantel. This Faux Ranunculus Nest is the perfect little touch of spring for any spot in your home. 

Who doesn't need a little Bottlebrush Duckling Family for their home! I adore West Elm's paper flowers and these are especially amazing. 

This Floral Table Arrangement is sophisticated and would look gorgeous on your kitchen table. Your kids would go crazy over this Bunny Egg Cup

This Natural Fiber Mama and Baby Bunny makes me think of my little Jane. It's just so sweet. Why not make cooking fun and colorful with these Painted Bloom Measuring Cups

Nothing says, "Welcome Sping!" like a Spring Doormat. And how about that cheery bunny on that natural fiber bunny wreath.

These little bunnies are so sweet. My kids would love them. I adore Paper Source's paper wreaths. This White Daisy Wreath is perfect for Spring.  I'm not gonna lie they take awhile to make but the results are always worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment