Tuesday 12 March 2013

Boo on Spring Forward (and a Texas Style Council mixer!)

Happy Tuesday everyone! Anyone else seriously off-kilter after the "spring forward" time change this weekend? I absolutely love the extra hour of daylight in the evening, but waking up at 7 AM to still-pitch-blackness throws my mornings all off. So much so that I didn't blog yesterday. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :)

Over the weekend I attended a couple Texas Style Council mixers, and as always, it was refreshing and fun to spend time with local bloggers, talk shop, eat treats, and meet cool new people. Friday night's party was at Langford Market on 2nd (a sweet little boutique you should definitely check out if you haven't yet!), and of course I snapped a few photos to remember the evening by.  Tomorrow I'll be sharing more from my time with Lilly Pulitzer and the shop hop in the Domain. It was so much fun.

Hope you have a wonderful day! See you tomorrow...

from left: Britt, Kristen, me, my SIL Kelsey, and Shanna

pretty Nikol

No comments:

Post a Comment