Friday 1 March 2013

Feature Friday: View Along the Way

Today I am featuring the home of Kelly from the blog View Along the Way. I love the way she describes loving her home and I think most of us feel this same way. 

"I love that my home is the result of sweat and work and hours of time spent with my husband building a comfortable place for our kids to play and sleep. It's not the most beautiful or designery home, but we live real life here. I brought two newborn babies here from the hospital, up the steps we carpeted and into the master bedroom we painted, drew closed the drapes I sewed with mom, and nestled in the bed my husband and I built together.  Our home is full of natural light, fingerprints, homemade "art" and lots of laughter. It's been a huge project - and there's still so much to do - but I am so, SO thankful for the blessing this house has been to us!"

Enjoy! 

Dining Room




Bathroom



You can read about her bathroom transformation here

Office


Read more about these shelves here




Read how she made the capiz shell chandelier herself here


Read about this DIY Herringbone art here

Laundry Room







You can read more about this stenciled Laundry Room here and here

Bedroom


Nursery 








You can read more about this Nursery here

You can see the whole home tour here

Thanks so much to Kelly for letting us feature her home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment