I consider myself crafty and I consider myself creative but I am not good at long DIY projects. When I do a project it needs to be quick and easy and it doesn't hurt if it's also cheap! My newest contributor, Sarah from Sarah Hearts has come up with the most adorable paper bag easter basket and the best news is it's super easy to make! Make sure you check out Sarah's blog for tons of great DIY projects!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Easter is just around the corner and here’s a great, kid-friendly project that you can make! All you need is a couple supplies and less than 10 minutes to make cute glitter paper Easter baskets. They are perfect for displaying painted eggs or for gifting Easter treats.
- Paper lunch bags
- Glue Dots
- Fine Glitter
- Crinkled Easter grass
- Gather all your supplies!
- Use a ruler to measure 5” from the bottom of the bag. Make a small mark at 5”. Cut the top portion of the bag off at the 5” mark. The bottom of the bag will become the basket.
- Cut a strip of glue dots the width of your paper bag.
- Adhere the glue dots to the very bottom portion of the bag.
- Sprinkle (or dump, like I did) the glitter over the glue dots. Shake of the excess glitter.
- Open the paper bag and carefully fold down the top portion of the bag about 1”. Then fold it down again. Fill with the crinkled paper or Easter grass and top it off with whatever treats you like!
Hi, I'm Sarah and I'm a graphic designer who loves creating things. My blog, Sarah Hearts, is where I celebrate all things lovely because I believe so much joy can be found in the little details of life.