Thursday 20 June 2013

An Easy Bridal Shower



My beautiful and amazing sister Sarah is getting married in a couple of weeks and I am ecstatic! I'm the oldest child and I got married when I was 20 so I feel like I've been waiting forever for my siblings to join me in the world of marrieds. I wanted to throw her a fun bridal shower but life with two kids has made party planning harder than it used to be. I had seen Minted's party kits in action at Alt this year and I thought I would order one for the shower. 


My sister's colors are peach and coral so I thought the Matthiola theme would work best. Using this kit made party planning a dream! You can pick and choose every last detail that you would need for your party. 


I also ordered the coordinating invitations

We threw the shower at my grandma's house so it was also nice that I could pack up everything in a box and just throw it together in less than an hour. 



I used frozen strawberries and fresh lemons to make flavored water. 




I bought a pack of plastic glasses at the dollar store and used Minted's decor to liven up the glasses. 




Their wishing tree was used to hang pictures of the happy couple.


The favor was store bought carmel popcorn packaged in cellophane bags. 


I bought some sheets of glitter paper at Hobby Lobby to create this easy garland. I just cut and then stapled the paper to string.  


To create this runner I just used kraft paper and painted dots. Minted's table confetti was the perfect touch to add color and pattern to the basic runner. 





I bought this white spinning condiment holder from Target and then used tiny mason jars to convert it to a utensil holder. 





I have the best sisters in the world and I love celebrating their special moments as they grow up. 

Do you have a blog and are thinking about throwing a party? Minted would love to work with you! 

Go here to learn how you can become a Minted Party Ambassador

No comments:

Post a Comment