Friday 28 June 2013

Feature Friday: Cape 27


Today I am featuring the fresh and bright home of Jessie from the blog Cape 27.  If you have been following my blog for awhile you may remember her original home tour on my blog here. I'm so excited that she is back with a new and improved home tour! Here is what she says she loves most about here home. 

When we choose pieces for our home we try to steer clear of anything "style" specific. I could say that I like classic pieces with rustic, industrial, and vintage mixed in, but really it's just anything that feels right at the time. My heart definitely has to be in it. So as far as what I love about our home, it's knowing that each and every piece represents us, and what we're drawn towards, not just decor that fits into a certain "style". I love that everything isn't necessarily meant to go together!

Enjoy!


LIVING ROOM 





Read about this DIY Plank Wall here


Read more about this custom art creation here

KITCHEN







DINING ROOM



Read more about this DIY map art project here

OFFICE SPACE


GIRL'S ROOM



Read more about this ombre dresser transformation here






NURSERY 




Thanks so much to Jessie for sharing her house with us! Make sure you check out her blog here

Go here to check out past Feature Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment