Tuesday 11 June 2013

Summertime and the dressin's easy (feat. a big bright bag from Lulus.com!)


What's your favorite thing about summer? Mine is the dresses. I have a huge aversion to basically anything that cuts off the circulation to the crotch area, both in terms of blood and air. Is this appropriate to discuss on one's blog? Probably not. But it's true. I see these young girls wearing itty bitty shorts so tight it must be uncomfortable, and I physically cringe. Maybe I'm a product of working from home for too long now, but those shorts are my idea of a really bad time.  

Anyway, here's what I call a quintiscential summer outfit. Bright colors, florals, an oversized bag (the only kind for me) and lots of air and blood flow. Win. Win. 

Juicy Details Coral Red Handbag: c/o Lulu's.com, Dress: Target, Sandals: Nordstrom Rack

follow here! Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment