Wednesday 5 June 2013

Hey Dallas, I'm talkin' to you!

Dallas peeps! I am coming to your fine city on June 29th and staying through the 30th, and if you'd like a photo session while I'm there, please let me know ASAP! Details below.


- Four mini session slots on Saturday evening, June 29th. May open more spots Sunday morning or evening, if needed.
- Each session will last 30 minutes and yield around 25 or so photos, which you will receive in an online, downloadable gallery and on disc.
- Price: $175
- Paypal deposit: $75
- Location: TBA
- Session types: families, children, couples, maternity, individual portraits (headshots for your blog or business?!), or boudoir (see below)

I just started up boudoir photography, which miiiight be my calling in life (check out the beginnings of my portfolio here!), and if you are interested in a mini boudoir session on Sunday, I'm offering that too. Boudoir sessions require a short meet and greet on Saturday evening. Email me if you have questions of if you'd like to book any of the above session types!

jnoelphotography@gmail.com 
Let's do this.

PS - If you are in Dallas and wouldn't mind spreading the word about this post, I'd be so indebted! A Facebook share perhaps? THANK YOU! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment