Friday 7 June 2013

Weekend wishes + Friday Features


Good morning, my friends, and welcome to Friday. I have to be quick today because I'm headed out to get a haircut (a momentous occasion in my life every time), so I'd really just like to wish you a fabulous weekend and send you over to some truly excellent blogs that also happen to be Story of My Life sponsors. Check these ladies out, and be sure and drop them a note of appreciation for what they're doing over there in their respective spaces. Happy weekending! :)

* * * * *

Between Dreams is lovely place on the web by an even lovelier lady named Allie. Allie is one inspiring girl who's determined to bring light to your life, too (speaking of light, check out her breathtaking latest post!), and she does this with positivity like this Stop Doing List, among many other make-you-think posts. Between Dreams is a big dose of inspiration and a little peek into Allie's beautiful Canadian life. It is impossible not to love this blog and the beautiful author behind it!


* * * * *

Candida is the stunningly gorgeous brains behind Merch Maven, a blog based in Portland, Oregon that showcases Candida's stellar personal style and love affair with fashion. If you're anything like me you'll be mesmerized by her exotic look, but luckily, the outfits live up to Candida's beauty, as well, and Merch Maven truly is an great place to stop in for fashion inspiration and, of course, to get to know this lovely lady.  Here and here are a couple of my favorite outfit posts, so go get busy. ;)


* * * * *

The Egg is a fabulous little blog by Meagan in Wyoming (check out some photos from around her hood here!), and on this space you can expect a smorgasbord of life, style, and humor. Want to read the best, shortest, and funniest love story ever? Head right on over here. Also, Meag's guy is a brilliant carpenter and I already pinned the crap out of this post. Matthew is so making this for me, so help me God! ;)  Head on over and say hello to Meagan.


No comments:

Post a Comment