Wednesday 26 June 2013

Utah Valley Parade of Homes - A Feast for the Eyes

Check out past posts about the Salt Lake Parade of Homes herehere, here and here

Are you guys ready for this visual feast! I will warn you this post is long and it will probably take forever to load but it is worth it! 

Just in case you don't make it though the whole thing I am going to give you the best stuff first. This year my favorite house in the Utah Valley Parade of Homes, by far, was designed by Caitlin Creer & Alice Lane Home Collection and built by Millhaven Homes. This is a dream combo. Caitlin Creer is a good friend of mine plus an incredible talent and Alice Lane is so near and dear to my heart. The following pictures were photographed by the incredibly talented and artistic Hiya Papaya Photography. You must check out their blog for even more interior goodness. 

Get ready to drool...

*Please note I can't give you sources for these homes. If you want to know where something comes from try contacting the builder directly*





































































































































Amazing no? Everything else sort of seemed to pale in comparison but, as usual, I loved both of the Ivory Homes


You can always count on an amazing Schumacher duvet cover. 



























This next home was done by Osmond Design













This next one was designed by Four Chairs Furniture.











*Please note I can't give you sources for these homes. If you want to know where something comes from try contacting the builder directly*

I only had one day to see the Parade so I missed  a lot of houses! Hopefully I'll make it to more homes for the Salt Lake Parade of homes this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment